Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our tractor-lover is TWO!!!


Just a few pics from our little celebration on his "actual" (as Emma says) birthday! He thought it was pretty neat to blow out his candles....then spent the rest of the night, happy as can be, carrying around his "two ta-tors"! His passion for all things TRACTOR is unlike anything I've ever seen. Like his Daddy, he is infatuated with them...especially green and yellow ones :) All he wants to do is see a tractor, ride a tractor, hold a tractor, "drive" a tractor.....he eats, sleeps, breathes them!!!!!!!! Just this week he started to say "zon deere".......now that's cute!!!!!



As you can probably guess, he'll be having a tractor party....pictures to come!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

allison said...

I can relate to the tractor obsession! Joshua LOVES tractors & big trucks so much! He's been saying tractor for months...it was one of his first words. Today was garbage day, his favorite day of the week! So cute how boys are drawn to this type of thing, so different from thier sisters!

Hetrick family said...

I am LOVING that you are all over the blogging again!!
Ty's "actual" birthday looked perfect. Cupcakes and tractors...what more could a boy want. His new cut looks adorable. I felt bad I forgot to wish him a happy one on Tuesday when I talked to you. Lucky for me, he doesn't know better:)
See you Saturday! Can't wait to see what you come up with for his cake!

The Fiscus Family said...

Allison,

Can't mess with a boy & his tractor time!!! Who'd have thought garbage day could bring such an added bonus! Ours comes in the middle of the night, or I'm sure Ty would feel the same. "Ta-tor" was among Ty's first words too...if not THE first!

Amy

Yeah, I can't wait to see what I come with either...?!

The Shaffer Family said...

Love the Tractors! Alex's room is totally John Deere. Isn't it fun, though? You should get him the riding mower from Walmart. Ours has been through the ringer and is still going...Great pictures!

Jackson Family said...

Jenny he is so darn CUTE! Can I but dibs on him for marrying Adisen some day??!!! He sure does look in love with his tractors. I'm surprised that the 3 girls haven't corrupted him to like baby dolls and barbies...his tractors must be an escape for him from all those girlie toys! Soon he can share his love for tractors with his little brother! I hope you guys have a great birthday with the family..can't wait to see pictures!