Sunday, May 10, 2009

My punkin seed



2 months already!




Today, Anna was on the bed with Luke, inches from his face, saying in a high pitched sing-song voice "Are you my punkin seed.....are you my punkin seed.......yes you are....yes you are!" then she was delighted with his reaction: his eyes lit up, he got the biggest dimply grin, & he even cooed....almost like he was trying to chuckle :) I knew exactly how thrilled Boo was......I say the exact same thing to him, in the exact same way, for that exact reaction!!!!!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Fresh-You said...

"Luke in the bath! Luke is cute!" So much like Ella! Happy birthday to Ty!!!!!!!!! Have a great day!

Hetrick family said...

This picture of Luke is positively DELICIOUS!! That boy has the sweetest smile yet. So pleasant and content...even when so sick. Lukey the LOVEBUG..WE LOVE YOU!