Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend


Another fun-filled camping trip at Forget-Me-Not! Pookie discovered walking & made his way from person to person, between camp chairs (just the right distance). By the end of the weekend, he really had the hang of it! He also discovered marshmallows & is pretty fond of them. Amongst other things, Ty & Nate really got a kick out of each other & we all loved the float trips down the river! I think Grant enjoyed his camping debut as well :)


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Fresh-You said...

I WANT to camp with you guys some time! Can we talk Mike into it? That is the question. Great job with the blog Jenny! Boy do I have a Carla story for you!

Hetrick family said...

It's crazy to me how big the kids are looking in our camping pictures. So sorry I missed this this year. Ty's smiles are the best! Here's to MANY more forget me not memories! :)

The Laws said...

We all had a GREAT trip!! It doesn't get any better then camping at forget me not and yes, Grant was like a seasoned pro!! We were so thrilled with how well he did.