Thursday, March 12, 2009

FINALLY.....a post!!!!


Alrighty, I'm pretty far behind here....so, if you all haven't given up on me yet, I'm gonna TRY and get my blog up to date, starting with Luke's hospital visitors!!!

Everyone was excited to come meet him, especially his sisters (although I think they partially had a hidden agenda: they knew they'd finally get to indulge in the hospital treat bags I made up for them!!!!). It was precious to see them all look at, poke, and cuddle their new baby brother! They had lots of questions too, about EVERYTHING, as you can imagine......!!!!! Anna and Elle had lots of fun "taking care" of him with all of their baby doll accessories....while Emma was a huge fan of the hospital food and ate my whole dinner????.....and Ty boy was just happy to see Mommy, not to sure about baby yet! We had a pizza party too & an ever so hilarious circumcision demonstration :) Thanks to everyone for coming to meet our baby boy!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: