Sunday, March 07, 2010

Welcome to The Greatest Show on Earth....



...celebrating our little clown turning one!




It was so much fun! "Pin the nose on Pookie" was an instant hit with the crowd, as were the yummy treats, but it was, of course, the Birthday Boy himself who stole the show! The cutest thing was how he snuggled into me, all shy, while we sang him Happy Birthday!




Thank you all (including the DeMotte's, who always seem to elude this photo op) for making his first birthday such a special day!
We love you!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The DeMotte Seven said...

OMG! That hair...it's so "Boo-like", but even curlier! Hard to believe how much he has grown since then. I can't wait to see him again soon! He will look like a giant next to Lydia!!! Miss you guys!

Hetrick family said...

That first picture of him makes me giggle every time. Cutest clown EVER!

The snack table at this party was I think my favorite to date. Something about a big vase of gumballs is just exciting at any age. Or maybe that's just me. Must have something to do with the gumball machine at Gram's house.
His circus party was A-MAZ-ING!!

I will admit...I've enjoyed getting my birthday parties vicariously through Boo for the last 6 years. I will miss it this year, but hope you all have a PERFECT camping trip!

Fresh-You said...

Such a sweet pea!!! I can't believe he's so big AND so old!!! You should go in to party planning Jenny!!!