Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cook Forest Half Marathon


My pictures just don't do this day justice.

Jeff & I both had amazing races! Congrats to Jeff for getting the job done and completing his 1st half marathon, I'm so SO proud of you! For me, I think it may have been one of my best races yet...I ran well, felt amazing, & finished with a personal best. We also had lots of family and friends who came out to cheer us on & show their support!!!! Thank you all!!!! Colleen, a huge thank you for braving the trip from Cleveland without Mike to see the race & stay the weekend...it meant so much having you there & we enjoyed the visit, as always :) We also bumped into our Mercyhurst College Cross-Country coaches, Coach Kath & Coach Mike!!! They cheered us on & then we headed back to the cabin they had rented to relax & visit with them & the current runners...brought back such good college memories!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Fresh-You said...

Can't wait to come back, with Ben!!! I'll have to do a lot of BREATHING!

Hetrick family said...

Congrats on your awesome time!! Who'd have thought you'd be EVEN BETTER after 5 kids?!?! Amazing and inspiring!

The Laws said...

Way to go Jenny!! Congrats on running such a great race. Sure do wish I knew what that felt like :)