Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!


The kids were so excited for Halloween this year! The girls were trying on their costumes 1st thing in the morning! Again, Ty didn't have too much interest in the Halloween fun....until he learned all about what dressing up got him! He ate candy till he was sick. I think "tick er teatin" is his new favorite phrase!!! Oh, and my precious Pookie....his greatest asset was the inspiration behind his costume.....I think it's my all time favorite to date :)





We all enjoyed a chilly Halloween night, trick or treating in Sigel! It was hilarious to watch them all in hot pursuit of candy!!!

Happy Birthday, Grandma!!!! We love you!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing costumes! All of them! Ariel is looking a bit sexy! Luke would have definitely won any contest around!!! What a fun day!

You're not only my running inspiration Jenny, but also my blogging inspiration! I'm off to work!

Hetrick family said...

Holy Ka-moly!! YOU UPDATED!!! WOWZERS!!! Now I just need to find the time to go back 9 pages and comment on all the great pictures of my gorgeous nieces and nephews!! (I know, I know--there are only 2 pages!!) Thanks for finally updating... some of the pictures of Pook literally make me tear up. That boy is too much. An ANGEL if ever I met one.

The Laws said...

Did you post all this yesterday?! I saw you left a comment on our blog so I thought maybe you updated yours and you sure did! Great posts. We had a great Halloween weekend with everyone. Hope Jed is feeling better.

The Shaffer Family said...

Jen, I am SOOOO glad you updated your blog!--understandable, though. Great pictures!

cristy said...

The kids look great! I cannot believe Luke's hair. Totally awesome! That idea was genious!