Friday, June 05, 2009

Kindergarten Grad!


Emma on her last day of Kindergarten!
What a great year....she has grown in so many ways & we are very, very proud!

She was so excited to show me her report card. As she handed it to me, she asked, "Do I get to go to First Grade, Mommy?" I thought it was the cutest thing!!! So, I made a big deal going over her report card and then emphatically announced that, yes, she was indeed assigned to 1st Grade! She jumped around with such excitement, beaming from ear to ear!!! Way to go, Emma! Your hardwork paid off :) :) :)

Celebrating with an after school "love" lunch :)

4 comments:

Jackson Family said...

Emma is just so darn cute, her smile says it all. The lunch added a special touch to the day--I love how your girls are always dressed alike!! Congratulations Emma! I am still trying to grasp the reality that she's going to be in 1st grade this year!

The Shaffer Family said...

Jen, That is so adorable...what fun memories!!

Hetrick family said...

So sweet!! I love her picture by her tree!! The girls are all so adorable. We are lucky to have such perfect nieces!! We love you all!

Emma Grace--you sure have grown up so much this year! Congratulations on your graduation!! Alivia is SO EXCITED for school, and it is all because of YOU!!

cristy said...

wow... so precious.

jenny, you do an excellent job celebrating life & each of your kids' accomplishment, big or small.

you're an awesome mom!