Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our home.......






......JUST in time for the holidays!

Yes, closing on this house didn't happen until Dec. 23rd....so we literally spent the 1st night in our new home on Christmas Eve!!! Certainly a night I'll never forget...mostly because I was so thankful to have our family, together, under one roof again...but also because Jed was sicker than a dog and "santa" spent most of the night putting up the tree and decorating so that the kids would be so surprised on Christmas morning!



Their faces were priceless & now they think it'd be great if Santa would put the tree up every year.......not a tradition I'm hoping to carry on, though :) Don't they look so at home already?

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The DeMotte Seven said...

You are unbelievable! You do all of this pregnant no less! So glad to have you in Brookville, neighbor!!!

Jackson Family said...

Your home is absolutely beautiful!! I just love how inviting it is. Can't wait to see it in person. Hopefully we will be spending lots of time together this summer!

allison said...

Jenny what a beautiful home!!!! California just doen't have that type of charm....at least none of the towns I've ever been to have such amazing homes! How awesome for you & what a special Christmas waking up in a new home! I am so jealous of that house!!!

Fresh-You said...

It's just beautiful Jenny!!!!! Nice work getting posts up! Talk to you soon! Love, Colleen :)

Hetrick family said...

Great picture Jen!!

Somehow you did manage to capture just how perfect it really is. I just love that house.

It reminds me so much of the "Home Alone" house, I know they don't look exactly alike, but just so charming and cozy!

cristy said...

Beautiful. I love it! I keep coming back to see just how perfect it is. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Jenny...Beautiful new home...I can't wait to see more pics of it, and of course of your beautiful new baby. That house looks like my dream home...maybe I should move to PA, because like Allison said, there just aren't homes like that here. Take care!