Monday, July 21, 2008

Ready or not:


HERE COMES BABY!!!!!

We are quite surprised and absolutely overjoyed to let everyone know that I'm pregnant!!! I'm fairly certain that our anniversary celebration yielded Baby #5, proving the month of June to be fruitful, yet again :) When we found the due date to be March 10th, this baby instantly became more of a miracle to us....as that is the same day, in 2005 , when everything happened w/ our ectopic pregnancy......He sure does work in mysterious ways and we feel truly blessed :) Because of the ectopic, we always have an early ultrasound to check things out.....it was so amazing and such a huge relief to see this picture! Here, at 6 weeks and 2 days our baby is 1/5 of an inch long with a tiny beating heart, already :) The ultrasound also gave a different due date of March 8th...my sister and I are practically due at the same time...crazy!!! With my history of going early, I'm hoping it could end up being a February baby...maybe even on my b-day!!?? Emma had the most priceless and honest reaction to the news, asking: "Are you kidding??"!!! Jed and I just cracked up!!!!! Emma and Anna are the only 2 who really get that Mommy is having a baby and they are both very excited, wanting to feel my belly to see if it's kicking yet and graciously telling me that the baby must be growing cause my belly is getting bigger....oh so thankful for that insight :) :) We know of so many pregnancies now, that it appears to almost be in the air....DeMotte's beware!!!!!





Our latest family photo........already outdated!

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

The DeMotte Seven said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the family picture! We will have to start using a special "air filter"! Congratulations!!!

Hetrick family said...

How have I not seen this family picture??? It is beautiful!!

Kristen Schnackenberg said...

Congratulations Jenny, Jed and family! How exciting! Can't wait to see if it's another girl or a little brother for Ty!

cristy said...

Congrats! Like your friends the "Demotte Six," you can now go by the Fiscus Five! Well, technically the Fiscus Seven. Wow! We are so happy you guys!

Great family picture!

Jackson Family said...

Jenny yet again another beautiful family picture. Your kiddos always seem to cooperate well!
Love the ultrasound picture--can't wait to post ours! I'll call you tomorrow! Congrats!

The Fiscus Family said...

Hilarious Bon!

Unknown said...

OH my gosh!!! So exciting! Our family sure is fertle!

kirk and carrie said...

Wow! Congratulations! That's so exciting. I bet you're a little relived you're not in Mary's shoes and welcoming another 2 babies.

Congrats again, to all of you!

Unknown said...

Congrats Jenny & Jed! I'm sure the girls are so excited. Your family picture is beautiful.

Jackson Family said...

Jenny I know that you are busy--with 4 kids and all--but I am dying to see more pictures of the kids. j/k just wanted to see what you have been up to. Unless you are busy hugging the toilet, which I hope not!