Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A gift to treasure...


We were all outside enjoying the summer day and finishing up a picnic when Ty started to walk/crawl over to me with this huge grin on his face, giggling all the way! I knew he had something to give me....he usually picks me little flowers and I just think it's adorable how excited he is to give them to me. He slapped this little rock in my hand and I hugged and kissed him before he toddled off....a moment later I looked down and realized it was a perfectly shaped heart...does it get any sweeter??? Ty boy, you'll always have Mommy's heart....I love you!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The DeMotte Seven said...

Oh Jen, that is priceless! I have tears in my eyes! What a treasure!

Hetrick family said...

Could he be any more precious and sweet?? Such a Love. Ty-boy you are going to make one lucky girl so happy some day. We love your gentle soul.

Unknown said...

That is so sweet! I love baby boys!!!

cristy said...

what a sweetheart.

Fresh-You said...

Jenny, that's so cute! Anna did something like that - only way less symbolic (though we both love a tea party!), she went and found a rock at the beach that looked just like a ... tea pot! She actually showed Mike, he showed me, and then later I wanted to take it home, and he'd tossed it! Those boys sure aren't savers, like us. Anyway, way to go Ty! You made Mommy's day!