Monday, October 25, 2010

9 years later....

We celebrated our 9th anniversary this past June with a photo shoot at the laurel fields...where it all began :) We were hoping to get a decent family photo & were amazed that the photographer captured that & so many other priceless moments. I can't even tell you how thankful I am to have these photos....this will definitely be an anniversary tradition!!!


for sharing your talent with us!

Here are a few of our favorites:




























5 comments:

allison said...

Oh my goodness, I'll bet you were thrilled when you saw these! They are amazing! Every one belongs in a frame on the wall! You & Jed make beautiful babies, very beautiful babies!
BTW, you & Jed look amazing as well!

Hetrick family said...

She really did an amazing job of capturing the spirit of your family:

Love and Laughter all around.

I love each and every shot!!

The Laws said...

Thanks for sharing all these! They are all so great!! love them.
B-E-A utiful :) :)

the hompsons said...

those pics are beautiful!! love the ones of the kids from behind!! hope to see you soon!

Mary said...

Wow these are SO good! I'm always amazed when people can get their children to smile for the camera together, I can't even get 3 to do it!