Friday, January 29, 2010

The deed is done....


His first haircut!!!!

And in an instant my baby boy, Pook.....




became my handsome big boy, Luke!!!!!!





Jed thought I totally wimped out & didn't have them cut it short enough. Admittedly, he's right. I know it's silly, but I had to take it slow...I didn't want to see my baby change THAT fast. Honestly, I was thrilled with how she cut it....but a little sad that his crazy "Pookie" hair was gone.......




Imagine my joy when I discovered this baby the next morning.....

Poooookie.....in all his glory :)




(Ok, maybe you were right Jed....could have gone a touch shorter!!!)

Stay tuned for cut #2.....

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Hetrick family said...

Oh.

my.

word.

And this is haircut #1?!?!?! Such a teaser, I don't know if you'll get #2 on before I see you but I can't wait to see. Thank Heavens you did a baby step cut, I thought THIS was pretty drastic. He is such a handsome boy, and even sweeter than he is cute (if that is possible). Love you Pookie!!!

I was so excited to see your comment...it always means you have posts up!!

The DeMotte Seven said...

LOVE the cut, but wow does it change his look! It is so bitter-sweet. Definitely seeing more Ty-boy in him now!

Fresh-You said...

Handsome! He still looks SO much like Ella-Bella! Growing up fast! Happy birthday little man! Oh yeah, and I am really starting to Jed in him too; I think it's those big lips!

cristy said...

He is a doll! I think he has the biggest smile I've ever seen on one so young! His hair cut looks great! I still can't believe how quickly his hair grows.

allison said...

How did I miss this post? So cute! jenny, you & I are a lot alike! I can't tell you how hard it was to bring scissors to my children's hair the first time!
He's super cute...baby steps, one day it'll be high & tight, but for now, he looks so sweet!